- Beckman Laser Institute and Medical Clinic / School of Medicine / UC Irvine
Open date: September 26th, 2022
Next review date: Friday, Jun 30, 2023 at 11:59pm (Pacific Time)
Apply by this date to ensure full consideration by the committee.
Final date: Friday, Jun 30, 2023 at 11:59pm (Pacific Time)
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
Beckman Laser Institute at the University of California, Irvine occasionally has Researcher Series positions available throughout the year.
Applications are sought from candidates with PhD or equivalent, having strong laboratory research background and specialized training in novel multimodal biomedical imaging technology development, biomedical engineering, or related fields. Candidates with publication record will be given preference.
This is an ongoing recruitment. Positions and part-time positions are dependent on extramural funding and need. Salary and rank will be determined based on qualifications and experience. Initial appointments are for one year and renewal will be dependent on availability of support.
Please apply online at: https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/analyst/recruitments/JPF07480
Applicants should complete an online application profile and upload the following application materials electronically to be considered for the position:
1) Curriculum Vitae
2) Research Statement (one page or less) – describe prior experience, future goals, and address how you believe you can contribute to the overall research direction.
3) Inclusive Excellence Activities Statement
4) 3-5 References (contact information only)
Basic qualifications (required at time of application)
PhD or equivalent.
- Curriculum Vitae – Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research – (one page or less) – describe prior experience, future goals, and address how you believe you can contribute to the overall research direction.
- Inclusive Excellence Activities Statement – Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to inclusive excellence will advance UCI’s Commitment to Inclusive Excellence. See our guidance for writing an inclusive excellence activities statement.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 3-5 required (contact information only)
Apply link: https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/JPF07480
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.